Kate Gosselin claims that she suffers from PCOS. Which was the reasoning to why she needed to go through Fertility Treatment. (Kate Gosselin did IUI, IntraUterine Insemination. The most common drug used for IUI is Clomid.) Taking these fertility pills when you do not suffer from infertility increase you chances of having multiples. As a "nurse", Kate knew what she was getting herself into.
Now, what are the symptoms of PCOS?
- After having Mady and Cara, Kate told her everyone that she wanted 4 more kids.
A Former Lover Speaks Out
* Few or no menstrual periods
* Heavy, irregular bleeding. About 30% of women with PCOS have this
* Hair loss from the scalp and hair growth (hirsutism) on the face, chest, back, stomach, thumbs, or toes. About 70% of women in the United States with PCOS complain of these hair problems caused by high androgen levels.
* Acne and oily skin, caused by high androgen levels.
* Depression or mood swings.
* Weight gain or upper body obesity
* Male-pattern baldness or thinning hair (alopecia).
* Repeat miscarriages. The cause for this is not known.
- Did Kate suffer from miscarriages? Or did the doctor give Kate the fertility drugs w/o having Jon & Kate try to conceive "naturally" for a few months?
* Inability to become pregnant (infertility).
- Did Kate try to get pregnant naturally for a period of time longer than 1 day? Kate Gosselin, after having twins, went to the same doctor and asked to go through the fertility treatment again. The doctor of course refused after discovering the scam Kate was running. Kate then decided to go to a different doctor.
* Symptoms of too much insulin (hyperinsulinemia) and insulin resistance, which can include upper body weight gain and skin changes, such as skin tags or dark, velvety skin patches under the arm, on the neck, or in the groin and genital area.
* Breathing problems while sleeping
* Pain in the lower abdomen and pelvis
* High blood pressure may be more common in women with PCOS
The most common reasons that first bring women with PCOS to a doctor include:
* Menstrual problems.
* Male-type hair growth (hirsutism) on the face and body.
* Weight gain or upper body obesity.
Out of all the symptoms, which one did Kate have? Maybe one, maybe two?
A Former Friend Speaks Out
After having Twins Mady and Cara, Kate wanted to have 4 more kids.
A former Lover Speaks out
Kate was always chasing money.
Kate Gosselin was also obsessed with a previous family who received fame and some fortune because of their multiple births.