Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

April 27, 2010

SixGosselins.com is back up....

SixGosselins.com  (content has been deleted)  They have also managed to remove it from (waybackmachine). Interesting......

We were married at a friend’s home in Wyomissing under a white tent with tons of beautiful flowers…A perfect garden wedding with equally perfect weather on June 12, 1999. It was truly a beautiful thing!

I had wanted children right away, but Jon wasn’t ready. I had a nagging feeling since I was a child that I would have a hard time getting pregnant. So, that fall I decided to get testing done and I was right. I had PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Basically, I don’t ovulate and would need help getting pregnant. So we decided to check out a fertility doctor and decided to try just in case it would take a long time to get pregnant. It didn’t take a long time at all! January's cycle failed, but by February I was pregnant! We were ecstatic!!!! Even more so when we learned we were having twins! We had prayed for twins, because Jon was as “baby crazy” as I am and we decided we would fight over one baby! (We had also had a joke about this since we were dating). The pregnancy was rough (so I thought then) and the girls, Cara Nicole and Madelyn Kate were born that October. They spent 5 days in the NICU (they were born at 35+3 weeks) and were then released to go home…As a little family. I was exhausted, but tickled pink…I was so much in love!!!!!!!!!! Jon was such a big helper right from the beginning! I was so impressed! He jumped in and helped with feedings, baths and everything else! I was amazed! He was equally in love with his “daddy’s little girls”—just what he always wanted! God had truly blessed us with these darling miracle babies –and we knew it!

The girls turned one and I started thinking about more children…after all, the girls had been pure fun and I wanted to do it again! But, Jon wasn’t convinced. I prayed for a long time that God would change his mind. It took a long time and a rough experience for both of us for that to happen. In May 2003, we had the opportunity to adopt a newborn in kind of a rare circumstance. Things were moving really fast and we prayed about it and felt that this was not meant to be. Jon and I came to a joint decision that we were not ready to take on such a responsibility at the time. We felt God leading us a different way. Jon was amazed that I so willingly “turned down a baby”. It hurt so badly, but I knew we were doing the right thing. I mourned for the better part of a month and it was then that Jon agreed to let us return to try and have another baby. He saw just how badly I wanted to be a mommy again. We decided that in October we would return for “round two”, but I got impatient (imagine that!) and went back in August right before our family trip to Disney World. August failed! When we returned, we switched doctors and tried again in October. That cycle was perfect! Everything went great! I was told I had 3 with a possibility of 4 follicles, and that was a great cycle! The only thing that made our doctor nervous was the fact that we were absolutely opposed to reduction and that we were concerned about multiples again. We prayed about this and just like our peace about returning in October for this cycle, we felt peace about proceeding. So we did!

Five weeks later, (after my hospitalization for over stimulated ovaries) we were at our initial ultrasound and learned the news. I will never forget this day as long as I live. There were seven sacs with four yolk sacs, or babies in four of them. At the count of four, I was scared. At five I started crying and at six I was shaking absolutely sobbing. Jon had turned from the screen, he couldn’t look anymore. I have never seen him so close to tears in my life!


 Here is a cliff note of what it says on the "about us page".


* Since she was a child, Kate had a feeling that she would have a hard time getting pregnant. Really? Was her ovaries kicking her and telling her things? LOL

* After the twins were born, Jon was happy with the family. Kate wasn't. She wanted multiples. They had the opportunity to adopt a biracial (African/Caucasian) baby. But, since it was just 1 baby, Kate wasn't interested.

* Kate then decided to go through fertility treatment again. Her original doctor refused to help Kate after discovering the "scam" of Kate wanting MULTIPLES.

* Kate went to see a new doctor and was then Hospitalized for over-active ovaries. Over-active ovaries? Hmm.. Seems like Kate went a little crazy with the fertility pills. Wanting "Multiples" Kate?

* Kate was now pregnant with multiples. The doctor suggested "reduction" but Kate refused.

* After getting the news of 6 babies, Jon and Kate went to church to tell everyone.

---------

Soon after, they started getting freebies. And had their home "remodeled".

Throughout the "about us page" The word "prayers" showed up a few hundred times. Kate kept asking for "prayers" and to ask God for help. Wondered if Kate prayed and ask God guidance before filing for divorce? Marriage is a sacred vowel in Christianity and divorce is usually looked down upon unless it was an abusive relationship. (The one being abused was actually Jon). Funny how it was Kate who left Jon on Oct 2008. (Jon was seen clubbing and taking pictures with fans in 2009).

A divorce is usually the LAST resort after Marriage Counseling. But Kare refused to go. Interesting how Kate didn't hesitate to hop on a plane to see Dr Phil or attend her book tours and appear on DWTS. What is her priority? Obviously not her family.

Related Posts...