1) She claims to be "King of the World". (Not Queen, King).....
- Her or should I say "his?" accomplishments: 8 kids
- Was she born to royalty?
- Who gave her the thrown? Hitler?
2) She sits on her white plastic chair while screaming out orders to Jon.
- All while Jon is spending time with the kids.
- He even tells her "Not right now, maybe AFTER I play with them".
- What does she need done? For Jon to move a few little plastic table away from the cabinets. Wait what? Yes, to get Jon to move a tables away from the cabinets. Why couldn't King Kate to it herself? No sure. Maybe someone had to watch the throne (white plastic chair).
- Remember the "Pumpkin Patch" Episode. While Jon and the kids were carving pumpkins, Kate out of now where decides to clean up the table. Jon and the kids were still carving the pumpkins. Kate likes to ruin the moment (party pooper).
3) After it's all said and done, Jon bathed the kids, dressed them, and tucked them all to bed. He still got things done. So where did (lazy) come from? Who sat on the chair all day?
- What did Kate do in this episode? Put 1 pair of shoes away and screamed the entire time to get the cameras pointed in her direction because all the attention was on the kids and Jon playing.
- Mady even pokes fun at Kate. "All she did today was sit on the chair and yell out orders. Really, that's all she does". Nice isn't it? Kate is being a great example to her kids. Sit on the chair and let other people do your work. We are the Gosselins, and we have spoken.
I am not 'hating', just stating the obvious.