Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

October 15, 2010

And the judge says, "The show MUST go on...."

Jon is still under contract with TLC? Hey Jon, how about you NOT renew your and your kids contract with TLC? Kate still wants her kids on TV, I guess she knows her own Reality Series "Twist of Kate" would tank w/o her kids being on the show.
Did the judge give Kate full control to whether or not the kids would continue filming? It sure does sound like it. Whereas before, both Jon and Kate had to approve the kids contract.

Update: Kate's lawyer gives Radar an exclusive story. Wonder how much Radar paid him for his "exclusive". Kind of Hypocritical don't you think? Smashing Jon for "twittering" the outcome of the court battle, and this fat lawyer decides to give Radar the inside scoop!

On Friday 15th October 2010, said:

As you may or may not be aware, I have been working for some time to remove my children from television. I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them. They are no longer toddlers that are oblivious to what is going on around them. They are now six and ten, in school and desperately in need of a normal life.

Each of them has experienced negative effects of having their lives so public. Some are struggling with emotional and/or behavioral issues. My goal for my children is for them to have a normal childhood, and gain back their much deserved privacy. This is not, this is about my children. No amount of money is worth the price my children are paying. You cannot put a price on childhood. Money comes and goes, but you only have one childhood.
For those questions about money and support, I can say I am supporting my children to the best of my ability. All parties involved know the truth about this. I am and have been actively seeking. I have been barred from accepting entertainment deals that would generate income for my family due to contractual obligations. I am also actively looking for a job outside of the entertainment industry and so far, have not secured a position. In the mean time, I have been focusing on spending time with my children and providing a safe, stable, normal and private environment for them!
On October 13, 2010, I went to court to act in the best interest of my children- to remove them from television. The judge respectfully denied my plea, and granted filming rights to their mother. I honor the judge’s decision, but I do not support it. I will not stop fighting to remove my children from television. It is not a child’s job to support themselves, or a lifestyle, they need to be kids. I would like to apologize to my friends, family, and especially my children for not taking a stand earlier in my life and not questioning my decisions to have our lives documented and displayed. I will have to to my children for the rest of my life. I will have to live with this guilt the rest of my life. I am truly sorry!
Shame on you Kate. Using your kids to support your lavish lifestyle. Kate, you're a superstar right? Why not have your own show already? Why keep the kids on TV? Do you finally ADMIT your show is NOTHING w/o the kids? You are not a celebrity.

Poor pathetic Kate.

Related Posts...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks aimed at other posters/commenters. We all have our own opinions and you are free to express them here, but keep it civilized as it creates are more friendly environment.

Not all comments will be approved.