Kids don't care about fancy trips, a big house or how their mother looks in hooker heels. It's actually the quality time they get to spend with each parents and NOT how much money you spend that makes them happy.
As a kid, I would rather eat a nice meal in a crowded apartment with family and friends, then a week old musty sandwich in an empty Mansion with an idiot of a mother hounding me because I'm sick of Peanut Butter and Jelly... (Is that the only thing Kate knows how to prepare).
A few comments posted by a sheeple include;
- "Good the kids deserve to have Thanksgiving at a big house"
- "How can the kids be happy with Jon, I'm sure they love sleeping on the floor in a crowded apartment".
- "The kids love those vacation. And TLC provides the opportunity for those kids to go on those lavish trips. Instead of the stupid arcades Jon takes them too.
(1) Really? A big empty house is what the kids care about? I'm sure they would rather have Thanksgiving dinner with relatives they haven't seen in a long time. Maybe even their aunts, uncles and Grandparents from both side of the family. Only someone with NPD and suffering from anti-Social behavior would prefer to have Thanksgiving dinner in a big house with no one in it.
Sure having a big house is great, but what's the point when you have no one around. "Oh, but they ave 8 kids, that's more than enough people". True, but they see the same 8 kids 24/7. It's good to introduce the kids to family friends and relatives. And not just people holding a camera and "pretending" to be their friends.
(2) Obviously, these sheeple never had sleepovers when they were younger. They never experienced it. Sure sleeping on the floor suck may suck if you do it every night, but for a night or two? That's not really an issue. It's actually fun to bring over sleeping bags and spend quality time in a nice cozy room.
(3) Yeah, that why almost every pictures we see of the kids with Kate in those trips, the kids are all looking tired and miserable. And the pictures of the kids spending time with Jon all show them relaxed and having a good time.
Who want those fancy vacations and to live in a mansion? Kids? I doubt it. Only sheeple who consider themselves "princesses" would think the kids want that instead of quality time with their parents. Sorry to tell you this, but YOU ARE NOT A PRINCESS. That's why you keep changing your "Home listing" information into something it isn't. It's a DUPLEX! Get over it.
Would I want to go on fancy trips? Of course! But, I'm not a 6 year old. And even so, I wouldn't want to go on fancy trips every week or every month with a film crew shoving their cameras in my face. Any sheeple saying they would love that are obviously already doing so. Through Kate Gosselin.