Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

September 28, 2009

Kate Gosselin forces Mady to pose with her for a day









Kate: Hi Steve
Steve: Are you busy?
Kate: I'm not, just here with Mady shopping for tampons.
Steve: Shouldn't she be in class?


Kate: LOL yeah, But I need someone to walk with me, since you're not with me.
Steve: I see, I miss you Kate.

Kate: I mess you too. I had fun the other day after we took off from the Skating event.
Steve: Yeah me too. Good thing we both took a shower because my wife didn't smell your perfume on me.


Kate: haha. Yes, good times babe. Good time.
Steve: So what are you wearing?
Kate: I'm wearing the white slacks you stole from Fredericks.
Steve: LOL, hey, sometimes you have to steal to give.

Kate: So babe, what are you wearing?
Steve: Me? Oh, just a wife beater and a thong.
Kate: Nice! Hey, what are you doing later today?
Mady: MOM I'm BORED...........
Kate: Shuddup Mady, Mommy's on a business call.
Steve: Look, I gotta go, I need to go to radaronline and type some positive comments about you.

Kate: Ok dear, miss yah!
Steve: Miss you to..

Kate: You gonna hang up?
Steve: Only if you hang up 1st.
Mady: MOMMY, I'M BORED, where are we walking too?

Kate: SMACK!!!!! See what you make me do Mady? See? You want me to break your ankles? Like I did with Cara after I kicked her? Do you?
Mady: No, I'll behave. When we get home, I'll promised to post some positive comments about you on radaronline.

Kate: Thats more I like it.
Steve: So, babe hang up
Kate: No, you hang up

anonymouse: This goes on for 3 more hours.

Related Posts...