Symptoms of Narcissism
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms stem from the narcissist's self-absorption and over-exaggerated sense of self-worth. People with narcissistic personality disorder are quite willing to take advantage of, manipulate, or lie to others to achieve their own desires and gratification. When a narcissist values a person, it is only because that person has something to offer. Narcissism reduces other people to the status of servants or useful tools.
(Sounds like anyone you Know?) I bet it does..
Common symptoms include:
* a lack of feeling, empathy, or concern for others
- Kate did throw Jon, Jodi, Kevin, Beth and her own parents under the bus.
- Shopping for bunk beds. Colin(?) was in pain. He cried for her, but she was too busy.
- Farm to Table. Cara was in pain. Kate ignored it. Then sent Cara off with a babysitter to go to the doctor. Then she had to go to the hospital. Kate said, "we don't have time for a cast do we Cara?". Cara looked at Kate in FEAR and nodded in agreement.
- When Kate had to pull Jon's staples out of his head, Kate was laughing the entire time. This after suggesting Jon to get hair implants because she wanted the family to look picture perfect. Since Jon didn't fit this picture. She got Steve to fill the roll. Dressed him in matching outfits etc. etc. All for "image".
* a willingness to take advantage of others
- Kate took advantage of Jodi, Kevin, Beth and even Jon.
- Steve, hold my purse.
- Took advantage of Church members across the States.
- Tried to take advantage of Tax Payers by claiming she needed those nurses and that the State should bend-over because she has 8 kids.
* excessive feelings of self-importance
- I'm Kate Gosselin, I have 8 kids. Don't you get it? Boo hoo. Wahh wahh. Should of thought of that before you went in for a 2nd fertility treatment. You even changed doctors because your original doctor REFUSED to go along with your scam. You even had a chance to adopt a Korean baby, but instead, insisted on taking fertility treatments to try for just one more. Right...
* exaggerated personal achievements and abilities
- I wrote this book, I cooked, I cleaned I watched the kids, Everything I do is for the kids.
- I change this many diapers a day. Actually Kate, it was Jon.
- I dress them every morning. LOL right. You can't even tie their shoes and demanded they buy Velcro shoes.
* an expectation to be seen as superior without cause
- I have 8 kids, I'm better than you. (Farm to Table where Henry's tells Kate he has a new born baby. Kate ask, how many do you have now? Henry replies, "I now have 7". Kate then plays it off says, "oh, you only have 7". I have 8. Instead of "congratulating" Henry on his new born baby, Kate detracts to make sure the attention is on her.
- My hair is wanted by all. Yeah, ok.
- My kids deserves life serve to them on a Golden platter. Not silver platter, GOLDEN.
- I eat only organic food. Sorry Kate, but the crap you ate at Disneyland, theme-parks, and so on, isn't Organic.
* a fantasy or is preoccupation with power, wealth, beauty, personal abilities, or success
- Did you watch "My" show? I'm all about Organic food. My cookbook is out. I got a new hairdo, it cost 7k. Look at my boob job. I'm going to walk around the front yard in my bathing suit, even though I look like a walrus.
- My next victim better be making 100k or more.
- Jon stole all my money, I have no more cash. Anyways, I'm looking at a new ring. It has 8 diamonds and a mother of pearl. Oops, did I say that out loud.
* a demand for favorable treatment without appropriate reasons
- I have 8 kids, the city should pay for the extended services for my personal nurses. Before we go to your store, your theater, restaurant, or whatever, you must EMPTY out your location from simple civilians who have no business to be near my presence.
* an insistence on being the object of admiration and attention.
- Just watch J&K Season 1-5. Kate always wanted to be the center of attention. Remember the Kids gymnastic scene? She demanded to be on camera with the kids instead of waiting in the "waiting area". She's always talking to the camera while Jon is putting furniture together, playing with the kids, etc etc.
Remember the trip to Butterfly world? Yeah, how inappropriate of Kate to expose her nasty boobs.
When a narcissist values a person, it is only because that person has something to offer.
* Jon had the Asian gene
* Kevin and Jodi offered free baby sitting services
* Beth Carson wrote Multiple Blessings and even watched the kids
* Kate's parent and Church offered free clothes, cribs, and a Van. It still wasn't good enough.
* The puppies were cute! Then they got big and older. The show was off the air. Guess what? They are no longer needed.
Narcissism treatment must overcome a number of challenges. People with narcissistic personality disorder often resist treatment; their self-concept refuses to accept that their narcissism is abnormal, and they consider mental treatment "beneath them," or "demeaning" and they adopt adversarial attitudes towards mental professionals.
* Kate did refuse marriage counseling or any therapy for that matter. She is Perfect and does no wrong according to the sheeple.
* Are Kate supporters Narcissistic themselves?
So, is Kate Irene Kreider a narcissist?
I have my opinion. The posts above lists the symptoms and characteristics of a narcissist. I provided a few points for each symptoms and a few examples. So it up to you think about it, and form your own opinion. But the obvious is pretty clear.