This month's award goes to a true Katie Irene Gosselin fan. Her support of Katie Irene is not only blind, but very simple. She will watch and support Katie Irene's show not because Katie is a role-model, entertaining or talented, but because they both share the same name! LOL
A sheeple posting why she will be watching Twisted Katie. I have nothing against the show, if the kids aren't filming in it, then good for Katie.
But I will just post my response to the 10 reasons why this sheeple will watch. Just for the heck of it.
10 Reasons We’ll Be Watching Kate Gosselin’s “Twist Of Kate”
1. Kate has the best name ever. Not that I’m biased.- Sorry but her real name is Katie. So she wants to watch the show because she thinks she has the same name as Katie Irene. Good one. Birds of a feather right? I bet she abuses her kids too and is probably divorced because she's has a thing for her BFF. Is her BFF named Jamie too? Or was it Beth?
What's another reason to watch? Oh she is from the same planet is I am from! She's a woman just like me? Really? She has fingernails just like me, I must watch this show then.
2. The concept of the show is a touch schmaltzy, but interesting. Kate takes a letter from a fan struggling through some challenge and visits them to essentially live their lives, meeting their family and doing their job. “She will be in that person’s shoes. And more often than not, it’s not going to be terribly comfortable for her,” says TLC chief Eileen O’Neill. [USA Today]- LOL, sounds boring. "She will be in that person's shoes"... Right, for a few hours, she will pretend to be a hard working mother. Instead of actually being a hard working mom in her OWN home where she has 4 nannies taking care of the home and the kids. So, this proves that Katie hates to be around her kids.
Katie will take a letter from a fan and visits them? The same Katie that tossed out the letters she didn't deem to be "reasonable" in one of her special? So she will only visit fans that sent her a "you are so pretty" letter.
3. She wrote in a blog post today, “I look forward to being dropped into the lives of interesting and unique people and families. Kate on the back of a trash truck, anyone?” Is she really going to be a garbage collector for an episode? Need. To. See. [Us Weekly]- Katie is trashy, so it'll be just like any other day. Doing chores in a sundress (a camera must be present) and showing the world her silicone implants her kids paid for.
4. OK, fine, I want to see what her hair will look like. Will she keep the extensions or go back to her signature porcupine reverse-mullet?- So Katie's hair style is a good reason to waste 30min to an hour of your time. LOL
5. We also know that in one episode, she will be a waitress at Finch’s Restaurant. She was spotted filming there in Raleigh, North Carolina, in December. Will she be able to deal with rude diners without sending them to time-out? [New Raleigh]- We already saw this episode. (Gymnastic and Baseball). Where Katie had to TOUCH every single food before it went to her kids. I feel sorry for the customers, waiting for their food and being forced listen to Katie complain about how she was in bed-rest for so many days.
Hopefully, Katie washed her hands before handling the customer's food. Is she going to split their burgers 4-ways? Will she be touching every single food? Maybe she will serve the "quietest" person first. Will she have a favorite customer, most likely a (female) and give that person the biggest proportion?
6. It’ll be nice to see Kate get a break from caring for eight kids. Perhaps we’ll get to see her real personality rather than the on-edge mom?- Katie has FOUR NANNIES.. Count em, FOUR. She has NEVER spent any real quality time with her kids. The kids aren't close to her. They rarely ever smile at her and most likely are VERY afraid of her. See her personality? You mean, "angry, mean, narcissistic and fake"? She also acts like a little 6 year old shrieking at every little thing.
You know what would be nicer? If Katie spent time with the kids with no help, doing something w/o the TLC cameras recording it. Oh but wait. No one will be able to see how much of a GOOD MOTHER she is, so what's the point? Remember when Katie went on her book tour and Jon was home with the kids with no help? Why does Katie need 4 nannies?
7. Perhaps during one of the 12 episodes airing this summer, Kate will meet a guy. How nice it would be to see her out on a date.- Sorry but no man would ever want to date Katie. Especially if they saw any of the old Jon and Kate episodes.
8. That said, we’re thankful she’s not the next “Bachelorette.” We’re glad she decided to go this route instead of straight to a dating show.- Maybe that was canceled because it was discovered that no men were interested in dating Katie. And she would also be one of the ugliest and probably the oldest woman ever to appear on the show.
9. It’ll be fun to guess which life she test-drives next. Here’s hoping that she gets to be a circus performer. Or maybe she could put her “Dancing with the Stars” skills to use, and visit a struggling exotic dancer?- If that's your idea of fun, good for you! Living your life through Katie are we? You really think Katie should go around and give "advice" to exotic dancers? I'm not sure if "just stand there and let your partner do all the work" is going to work out for these struggling exotic dancers.
10. Hey, it’s better than a show about Jon.- Oh good one! She had to throw this in there. Sorry but a show with just Kate will simply tank after a few weeks. But maybe not. The sheeple seem to have a blind support for Katie. Even though they didn't bother to buy her new book, maybe they will continue to watch?
See also: Why the show will tank.