Kate's show is tanking!
TLC and Kate must be worried. Maybe they're realizing that Kate is OVER-PROMOTING herself. Expect something to happened soon.
Either, Kate will stay away from the lime light and the tabs well have less news about her so that Kate doesn't over-saturate herself, or some more drama will pop up and create a little buzz for the show.
Blaming the "Save the world" Protester didn't work. Hailey "coming out" with her fake story didn't work. Wonder what TLC has under their sleeves. Jamie and Kate? Steve and Kate? Jon gets arrested? Hmmm....
Ratings keep on dropping....
June 6 - 3.4 million ep1 / 3 million ep2
July 11 - 2.229 Million
August 31 - 1.613 million
September 6 - 1.389 million
Kate Plus 8 is a SINKING SHIP. And where is Twist of Kate? Wasn't it suppose to air in August?
Why the show will tank.
1) It's no longer Jon and Kate Plus 8.
- People tuned in because the theme of the show was about 2 parents coping with multiples. We watched a loving father who did all the hard work and spent quality time with the kids. The kids loved their father and the smiles they shared together were priceless.
Then there was a lazy mother who sat and yelled at every little thing. I guess some people enjoyed seeing a short hair woman boss her husband around. Screaming at the top of her lungs when she forgets her bottle water or cell phone and gives Jon hell while she screams at him to go fetch her things. But, the short haired woman is gone. Now we have a Hollywood wannabee with fake boobs.
People watched because it was about 2 parents balancing one another. Jon being the fun, hands on father. While Kate was the one who yelled and yelled some more. She also slept in while the other guy woke up early. Talk about "lazy".
2) The kids are older now.
- It's no longer "interesting" to see them go on vacations. Yeah we get it. They're famous and they get to cut in lines and do stuff. Exciting stuff.
3) Kate has no talent. She has nothing to offer
- So in the new show, Kate will be visiting strangers and giving them "advices". Sorry, but telling the stay at home mothers to yell "Jon go get my cell phone!, Jon, I forgot my water bottle!, Jon, I can't my keys!, Jon, you didn't use a coupon!", isn't going to work. Most husband aren't doormats like Jon was. Kate really lost a good guy. Someone that served her hand and foot.
So, Kate going around giving people "advices" is just wrong and boring. Not everyone has 4 nannies. So "her" advice won't apply to everyone. What else is Kate going to talk about? Organic cows are more beautiful than Inorganic Cows? Or, buying paper plates is good because you don't have to wash them?
What real advice can this shrew give to anyone? How do use other people to get what you want? How to get Beth Carson to write you a book and then take full credit for it? Then try to milk it by releasing 3 more books that all flopped?
I hope she doesn't give anyone marriage advices or advices on how to treat your own spouse, parents, relatives and friends. We don't want anyone losing their relationships with their spouse, friends, parents or relatives.
4) The advertisers are going to notice how their products aren't selling. (No ROI - Return on Investment)
- People supporting Kate aren't the brightest bulb in the box. They're probably living on a fixed income and aren't going to "buy" anything they see on TV. I mean, most of them didn't bother to buy Kate's book. (Ha!)
I bet they're saving up the 7k to get the hair Kate has. So they're not going to buy whatever products the advertisers are trying to promote.
So add that plus the thousands who are pissed that Kate continues to whore out her kids. Not a wise investment for the advertisers to spend thousands and not see any return.
Unless the advertisers are selling bullsh!t, I wouldn't waste any more money advertising my products during the time-frame the new show airs.
5) No more "sweet moments".
- Since Jon is out of the show. There will be no more "sweet" moments. Remember all the wonderful moments from the previous J&K Show? All of them included Jon with the kids. From Jon getting Joel ready and Joel saying "That's my daddy", to Mady seeing Jon wait for her at the door and runs to him with a huge smile on her face. etc etc. All those moments that were caught on camera were with Jon.
Instead, to make up for it, TLC decides to take the kids to see more animals. Go on vacations and trips. Substituting the "sweets" moments the kids shared with Jon with a bunch of trips and cute animals for the kids to melt over. Sorry, but if we want to see a show about animals, we'll tune in to Animal Planet.
6) No more drama
- Instead, they are milking the drama that happened over a year ago. Repeating the same crap over and over. Yawn.... I'm guessing people are so sick of hearing the same crap from Kate, that they got someone else to say it for her. (The purse handler).