Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

September 21, 2010

Real Kate vs People's cover Kate


What happened to her 6 pack? And you really think those are real?


Doctors doubt Gosselin's plastic surgery denial
Source: OCRegister

Celebrity mom Kate Gosselin is sticking to her story: She’s had no plastic surgery other than a tummy tuck in 2006, she says.

But that doesn’t mean plastic surgeons have to believe her.

Kate Gosselin says:
About her post-surgery stomach: “This is not what my stomach looked like after my tummy tuck. That only got rid of the skin. I didn’t build muscle or give me definition or burn off fat. I had to do that all on my own.”

About breast implants: “This body is all real. These breasts are all mine.”

About Ole-Henriksen Ultimate Life Eye Gel, which she says she uses instead of Botox: “Yep. that stuff is my Botox in a jar. I started using it, and two weeks later the rumors started.

About plastic surgery: “Can you imagine if I even tried to go somewhere and have plastic surgery? I’d never get away with it; every minute of my life is photographed. If I’m going to have liposuction, I’m going to have to learn to do it myself.”

Related Posts...



14 comments:

Laurie said... [Reply]

LMAO. I'd say that the pictures above are real and can't believe the way she lies when she knows that these pictures are out there along with the unflattering jogging pictures. I would give anything for someone to put them side by side with her People cover on some news show and then ask her which body is real...are you listening TMZ? I'd also like them to ask her about the mysterious missing belly button and the missing tats....

HI 50 said... [Reply]

Thanx for posting the side-by-side pics. Watch, the sheeple will boo hoo saying, "Those pics were photoshopped...Katie has six-packs...ur just jellus..." CRAZY how those Klovers are DB (Dumb & Blind) sheeple following Katie-Jones (Jim Jones)...

Vag in front said... [Reply]

ooooweeee, that is some nastiness in a bikini. Kate needs to rub her Ole Henriksen Botox in a jar all over that dried prune...we'll wait the 2 weeks for the rumors to start! :)

Jennifer said... [Reply]

I don't get why she is lying. I mean, you can watch any old show and see that she had a small chest! You can see the ridges of the implants. Not that I care if she has surgery, but why lie?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

@Jennifer

Yep, that's the point I was making a while back. Who cares if she got what done. WHY LIE ABOUT IT. That's the MAIN issue I have.

If she's going to LIE about something SO DAMN OBVIOUS, imagine what else this bitch is lying about.

So whatever Kate is saying, the OPPOSITE of that is the truth.

Jon was telling the truth all along. Kate left him, Kate ended the marriage and Kate cheated on Jon. Kate Isn't doing it for the kids and so on.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Kate Gosselin has great abs!

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/kate-gosselin-has-great-abs/

Anonymous said... [Reply]

If you look closely you can TOTALLY see her efforts of spray-on abs on her pruned belly. The spray goes around to her sides...looks so desperate!

Anonymous said... [Reply]

...it also looks like she has a va-jay-jay that goes all the way up to her man-made belly button. Must be a grand canyon down there.

willmarmn

NH said... [Reply]

She is in love with her own fake tits. How sexy is that? Barf

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Sexy and Kate Gosselin don't go together. Like Honesty and Politicians.

Yuck said... [Reply]

JJ, you must be jellus because you don't have a scrotummy like Real Kate ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

JJ why honestly so what she had f**king sextuplets she still looks great

Anonymous said... [Reply]

@Anonymous

Delusional.... I guess it depends on your definition of "great".

Anonymous said... [Reply]

@Yuck

LOL, I'm very jellus! You got me there.

Post a Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks aimed at other posters/commenters. We all have our own opinions and you are free to express them here, but keep it civilized as it creates are more friendly environment.

Not all comments will be approved.