Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

October 15, 2009

The kids are unhappy because filming has stopped!

Sure looks like it. They're Wailing about it.




Related Posts...



2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

8e posting=JJ Thomas wanted to looked at your website on my puter so he looking.He said,"He Never posted on Radar".I told him don't say I didn't warn you b/c he not a jon/kate fan b/c kate lesbian hate men & one unkind word about kate u will be called every name in the book& DOUG will delete the post.Thomas said,"I am going to think on it." I told him as long as it wasn't about kate being bad he would be fine!even DOUG will love him!Thomas said."NASTY".Thomas works with Human Services,got 2 children& his wife is a administrator over a insurance company.I don't believe Thomas will post on Radar he stays busy.JJ jon made mistakes & uncovered/kate made mistakes but they are covered up, the point is I would never wish any health problems on kate or death toward her.Kate lezbo are sicko to wish death on jon,If u know any of his people tell them to advise jon to be careful,all the post radar putting out they don't realize how serious kate LOONEY FREAKY LESBIANS are taking it.Normal Mom posted on another post of kate/jon that they were going to the gosselin compound before it over!JJ that serious what Normal Mom posted ,Radar should ease up on jon how would they feel if Normal Mom shows up & ends jon life?:) :)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

me again,JJ there no way I want to post on Radar b/c if something happen to jon w/Normal Mom post I don't want to be hunted down & ? about if I notice any threats & that what would happen b/c jon people would sue radar for all this madness they put on their website about jon. JJ I pray to GOD Normal Mom not that stupid I am serious about this& I am not over reacting...well I've posted enough on your website today,I do enjoy the humor here esp; the Jay Leno script& kate/steve holding hands walking away from the beach steps YEP! pictures are worth a 1000 words,see JJ kate zombies lezbo think kate is perfect b/c her meaness is covered up..:) :)

Post a Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks aimed at other posters/commenters. We all have our own opinions and you are free to express them here, but keep it civilized as it creates are more friendly environment.

Not all comments will be approved.