2) Kate takes away the kitty from the kids and hogs it to herself, sometimes even giving the kitten to her favorite child (Hannah).
3) Kate admits she doesn't buy milk because it's too expensive
4) Kate refuses to feed the kids dinner after the tups drank "a lot of milk" at the farm.
5) Kate brain washes the kids into thinking "they only do fun stuff with mommy". LOL
6) Kate cries several times about the show ending t0o early. (4+ years). She obviously doesn't care about her kids. The show is FOR HER. She calls it "work". So that means 8 kids are "working" with her. Kids now have time to heal.
7) Kate made several claims that the kids can no longer go on trips. What a lazy bitch. Does TLC really have to be there with her in order for the kids to go on trips? No one is STOPPING her from taking her kids to see the Statue of Liberty.
8) Kate also made several comments that this was her job. Bltch, get a real job. No need to drag your kids into it.
All Kate did this episode was bash the father of her children and cry about how the show ended too early. Why didn't you look at the bright side of things? Now she can finally spend quality times with her kids w/o the camera shoved at their faces.
She now has all the time in the world to seek therapy and read to her kids. Take them to see the Statue of Liberty w/o the stupid cameras and have a real family trip.
Oh wait, Kate doesn't want that. She wants the TLC crew to watch the kids while Kate herself talks to the camera and tells us that she was the one who made the Statue of Liberty. And then she'll tell us, that statue would look a lot better if it had the Kate hair-do. Maybe she'll say NY should put up a statue of Kate Gosselin instead of the Statue of Liberty.