Shop at EatLovePray
Custom t-shirts, Phone Cases, Clocks, Business Cards and more!

About Us...

Exposing the lies and seeking truth doesn't = Hate. This is not a Kate Hate Site. A 'Kate Hate Site" wouldn't have "Shame on Kate AND Shame on Jon" in the reaction box.

Just a place where bloggers and commenters can share an open discussion on all things related to the Gosselins.

This blog was created to expose the spins and lies shared by the media and by several individuals who continue to spread filth and garbage for their own self-interests.

This blog will expose those who continue to spread lies as "truth" and those who base their beliefs and support for one individual based on those lies.
Pursuing Truth, Exposing Lies and Informing the Sheeple

May 2, 2010

Kate's lame book, sells over 10,000 copies.

Just a bit over 10,000 sold for a crappy ass book. Honestly, that is pretty damn good. I mean, a flop would be selling less than 100 copies.

Sure the publisher printed over 450k.... That's their own damn fault. Trying to profit off of the exploitation of kids? Good job Zondervan. You reap what you sow.

I'm surprised it sold 10,000+ copies and that Kate has at least 10,000 fans. What kind of lame ass low life would buy such a book? Reading a bunch of "secrets" about each kids and "letters" written for the 8 kids? Who in their right mind would spend $10 for that?

And then to praise the book after they "read" it... WTH? I read a few excerpt from the Magazines scans and I don't find anything in it to "praise".

* Revealing the kids darkest secrets?
* Telling Aaden she was upset because he needed Glasses?
* Selling your letters to your kids for the world to read?

Excerpts of these letters reveal, even when she is dedicating a book to them, she manages to talk about herself 99% of the time. LOL

Kate admitted to "ruining" her marriage with her bad attitude... That excerpt alone should be an eye opener. Yet those idiots all over are still blaming Jon?

Did they read the book? Or are they blindly praising her?

Related Posts...



7 comments:

admin said... [Reply]

Hey there Jabber! I think of the 10,000 copies, most were given to her DWTS cast, TLC crew, the kids' Easter Baskets, The View cast and the 30-40 ppl who showed up at the book signing.
Ok so the other day on ROL, I made a comment about keeping score, giving Jon the lead for doing 2 charity events, although it's come into question who requested his appearance and where the money went. Then Kate snuck in by picking her kids up from school, with Jon still in the lead 2-1. Of course I got jumped on for even suggesting Kate were in a media "best parent" competition with Jon. Now I'm reading Kate did a 5k run with Cara and the 15 ROL posters are cheering their girl on. I'm too afraid to ask them if the TLC crew was there filming this 5k run LOL. Since October 2009, has Kate done ANY charity work at all? Or did she resume all mommy duties because the TLC cameras are now allowed to capture every "good mommy moment"? I think I already know the answer ; )

jibberjabbers said... [Reply]

LOL, those fools over at Kaydar are hilarious. I sometime egg them on just for the heck if it. It's so easy to get them ticked off and I wasn't even trying.

I even piss them off even more by not replying or reading any of their "responses" to my comment.

I just post and leave. haha

My one post is probably replied to by 500 attacks by those posters over at Kaydar.

Regarding Jon and Kate... Both are horrible parents. Jon seems to be the "lesser of the 2 evil".

The facts that the kids seem to be so much happier with Jon really ticks them off. And they come up with every excuse in the book to explain why the kids look happy with Jon and ticked off with Kate.

---------

Regarding Kate's 5k run.. I just read that she finished dead last.

Ok I just saw the video where Kate asked "How much farther". LMAO.

Kate always seem to find a way to complain about anything and everything.

admin said... [Reply]

LMAO!! I swear some of Kaydar's posters are paid TLC staff! Their comments come across as scripted. Oh how I love when they scream about "haters" who "hate Kate" when they don't even know Kate but then they turn around and praise Kates' mothering skills as if they themselves know her. Do they honestly think they will change the nay-sayers mind by verbally attacking and insulting them? If anything, with fans likes that, it makes me not like Kate even more. They sound just like her! How many times have you been accused of being there under a new nic? OMG they swore I was someone named pink-something-or-other, kissthis, etc. I can't believe I actually spent an entire evening trying to convince them I was who I said I was. I stand behind my opinions and I don't feel compelled to change my nic or hide behind another nic to voice those opinions. Yes, they get even more ticked off when I ignore them. I get my jollys poking them with my PMS stick ROFLMAO! They think Kate will be news a year or 2 from now? Wow! Sooner or later, Kaydar will also turn on Kate, just like they've done to others in the past. LOVE that you have the original article Kaydar posted regarding the book signing!!! Talk about biased journalism! Keep up the jibberjabber! You found a fan in me (dearly, not stalkerish LOL)

HI 50 said... [Reply]

She did a walk/run, that's why she was dead last. Walk then RUN when Kate/Steve saw a camera. AND since Tony wasn't there to MOTIVATE her, maybe she was probably dragging her ass & complaining, "Is it almost over...How much further?".

Intelligent people know she's probably doing a charity run/donation for two reasons:

1) PR, because her image is SERIOUSLY damaged & the book is bombing OR
2) She's DESPARATE for the spotlight.

admin said... [Reply]

I vote #1 & #2 LOL. Kate does nothing unless there is press or TLC involved. Remember the episode when they were suppose to be taking a road trip? She had taken the van that had the tow package on it so Jon had to track her down at the hair salon and go pick up the van because he had an appointment to pick up the trailer that evening? She actually stood in the parking lot whining about how tired she was, demanding that he get up early the next morning to pick the trailer up and go home and help her because she was soooooo tired. Tired from spending the day getting her hair done?? I've never in my life seen a woman whine and complain as much as she does, then she pats herself on the back and gives the whole "I do it for the kids, even though it's hard on me, makes me tired, grosses me out, isn't my thing, doesn't interest me, I do it to feed my kids" crap and people actually buy into it. Everything she does is over the top, including her choice of attire for the 5k race, Easter Egg Hunt, shopping/errands, etc. She may as well have a marquee sign over her head flashing 'LOOK AT ME!!!'. I seriously don't get it...she complains about not having privacy then she turns around and puts herself out there, almost demanding attention. I feel so badly for the kids...she's always stealing the spot light from them, raining on their parade and reminding them that SHE is the one doing it all for them?! OMG puke! These kids are living in their mothers' shadow and are constantly reminded that it's because of them that she must work, when the reality is SHE is making the kids work to support themselves and HER. How cruel & twisted can a mother be?

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love to egg them on over at ROL too. They are such simpletons. They are paranoid, they think everyone has multiple user names.

jibberjabbers said... [Reply]

Kate's books is now available new on Amazon for about $8. LOL

Used books are also available. Funny how this book was just released barely 3-4 weeks ago. Already people are getting rid of it hoping to get most of their $$$ back.

Post a Comment

Please refrain from personal attacks aimed at other posters/commenters. We all have our own opinions and you are free to express them here, but keep it civilized as it creates are more friendly environment.

Not all comments will be approved.