- This wasn't a court hearing moron. They were just there to share their story on what they witnessed during filming. You are only sworn in when you testify in court. Not at a Hotel where the "hearing" took place.
2) The Kreider’s stated they were only on a few shows. Jodi was on THREE of the five seasons and she was willing to sign a contract for the fourth season.
- Three of the five seasons. Sounds like a 'few' show to me. Idiot... In those 3 season, she only made a few appearance in those. Do you know what "a few" means?
3) The Kreider’s were paid $3,300 every time TLC filmed at their home.
- Every time? LOL. False. Kate didn't allow that to happened. After Jodi and Kevin were kicked off, TLC decided to give them $3,300 for using their property. And that was it. They were not paid, EVERY TIME they were filmed. TLC COMPENSATED the Kreider's $3,300 for using their property. Which should cover the damages to their home which occurred during filming. Such as the hole in the wall. That was a one time payment after Kate flipped out. Please use "facts" instead of distorting them to make it "Fit" your agenda.
Now, if Kevin and Jodi were to sign the "contract" presented to them, and Kate gave it the "ok", then they would have been paid every time. But Kate flipped out and ended all contact with the Krider's. OVER A STUPID Contract.... Yeah, Kate is such as wonderful person. To keep her kids away from family over a TLC contract that didn't have any affect on Kate at all.
4) The Kreider’s have been estranged from Kate Gosslin for two years.
- Um, they paid Jon a visit just last year. Did you forget that? Or was your head way up in Kate's rear?
Kate is estranged from both her parents, her BFF Beth Carson, Jon, Kevin & Jodi. etc etc.. Nice little thing Kate has going for her. Who's next? Her 8 kids when they are no longer marketable? Remember a narcissist are only "friends" with someone when they have something to offer.
6) Why didn’t the Kreider’s provide proof of their claims? (What episode the supposed full nudity occurred on, what moral problems did the producer’s supposedly have, how the children were damaged, etc)? Why did the committee members believe everything the Krieder’s said?
- Proof of their claim? It's on DVD idiot. Season 1 - 5. Let me guess, you only watched Season 5? No wonder you support crap. All the abuse Jon and the 8 went through were all captured in the first 4 seasons. Jon even wanted to quit by the end of Season 4.
TLC edited some parts out to not show frontal nudity. In one episode, one of the tup was standing naked on a table while Kate was changing her diaper. Full nudity. But the tup was facing sideways, away from the camera.
Filming your kids doing their business and they airing it for all to see.
Yeah, that isn't embarrassing at all. But hey, you sheeple/haters believe that Kate taking a picture of her kids poop and posting in in the photo album next to a pic of their face is normal and nothing is disturbing about it.
7) It was obvious by the questions the committee asked the Kreider’s they were unaware that the Kreider’s were estranged from Kate. Why did you not do your research before the hearing?
- Don't you do any research? Since everything you posted above have been proven false by simple logic and common sense. I'm pretty sure you are a newbie to the J&K drama. And only started watching the show when the Divorce was announced. Which proves why you are so ignorant when it comes to the show.
You said it yourself. Jodi was in 3 Seasons right? So she has more then enough info to share with the committee.
8) Why did you allow Kevin Kreider to say the Gosselin children had psychological damage when he does not have the credentials to make that determination?
- Why won't Kate allow the kids to see a child Psychologist or a therapist? Is she scared of something? Funny how you question the Kreider's but refuse to question Kate. Why doesn't Kate allow the kids to see the psychologist and see if they have any emotional damage?
9) Kevin said their day was planned by producers. What he left out was that the planned days consisted of the children going to Dutch Wonderland, Sight & Sound, The Crayola Factory, Sesame Place, Hershey's Chocolate World, Disneyworld, Hawaii, etc.
- Of course it was planned. Imagine if it was all REALITY. You know how boring it would be to watch? What am I doing right now? Typing this crap. How fun what that be on TV. What do kids to most of the time? Eat, Sleep, homework, school, watch TV, play video games. That's a typical day. How entertaining would that be to watch?
Why doesn't TLC show the kids doing their homework or reading books? Because that isn't "entertaining" maybe? So of course TLC planned out their day during filming.
TLC was even pissed at Jon for not forcing the kids to "film" a scripted Soccer Game when the kids wanted to go swimming instead. Kate REFUSED to take the kids to see the Statue of Liberty when Jon canceled refused to allow the kids to be filmed while the divorce was going on.
These are just a small example of what goes on. I'm pretty sure you know that. But your HATE for everyone has BLIND you. Not you mention your BLIND support for Kate.
Don't attack the messenger.